Wednesday 3 September 2014

august favourites

Yoohoo it's me againn.. Assalamualaikum!

I'm back for good to announce that I'm going to start a new section/a-must-monthly-title for the blog which is going to be......*drumrolls* My Favourites of the Month yayyyyy!!

Okay. So this was actually inspired by the videos (or should I say vlogs) on YouTube. I've been living to watch this kind of videos on YouTube for like seriously (err.. I'm probably exaggerating but never mind..)

So I thought why not I try to do one since I love it so much, except that it's going to be in a different version. 

I planned to make it as a scheduled-kind-of post which is going to be published like every end of the month (if I've got time but I'll try). I was hoping that you, lovely guys, out there will look forward to it every month. Yep, I'm going to haunt you, peeps. I really am muahaha *evil laugh*

So let's start with August.
For this month i have been loving..

Patterned pants.



 
These photos are nicked from Google Images

I can't even guys they are just soo perfect that i could even live in them like f-o-r-e-v-e-r. It's so comfortable and fluffy just like a bowl of marshmallows.. These kind of pants is a must to be in your very own wardrobe collection. I have a few of them and i'm thinking of having moreee you know. You better have it cos if you don't, idk you're out of this world, girl. I don't know how did you, patterned-loose-pants-wearers, out there style the pants but I like to simply pair it with a white shirt (tucked in just the front part) and plain coloured tudung.







0 comments:

Post a Comment