Wednesday 13 August 2014

great impressions

I know impressions are very important. Especially the first one. A GOOD first one. 

Of course. 

Who wouldn't want to be remembered as pretty, nice, and everything. And definitely that needs a lot of efforts and sacrifices to make. But sometimes things just get rough and time is running out so fast that I don't even have time to bother. 

Waking up, getting ready and all in a brisk pace like there's a time bomb somewhere near you is definitely.. craaazyy. But at the same time the thought of being seen as if I'm not even trying scared me to death. As for trying too much.. errrr.. it's a different thing.

So anyway, what I reaaally want to tell this time round is that I've got no time to seriously get the blog done prettily. 

NO TIME.

Guys, I don't even have time to shower properly anymore. Things are just getting crazier here.. with the BIG examination coming and all. *cries*

Of course i want to give the best i could for the blog. And the fact that it still looks so bare and.. normal it really smashes and shatters my broken heart.

Just bear that in mind ( although I know there's no one really reading or viewing my blog but let's just pretend there are millions of them) and please...

0 comments:

Post a Comment