Sunday 17 August 2014

random

So it's been like what 4 days since the last post aand.. the look is still the same no? 

I swear I've been trying to customize the template like crazy. I have even pick one, can't remember what it's called. But the line is a bit crappy lately. I did try my best but yeah, still no rezeki to change it.

Anyways, since it's raya period I'm soo sure that you guys too have been invited to attend lots of open houses. Well yesterday i went to two houses, one is to a friend of mine's and another is my teacher's.

 Everyone was nicely attired in their baju kurungs. Some even dolled up like err.. no, never mind. There was a lot of food. Homemade food. Hmm yumms but I didn't really eat that much cos my stomach has been acting up like craycray. *creeps* I don't want to spend another day in the toilet trying to empty out my stomach peeps. 

But of course guys of course, we took a lot of selfiesssss. It was hectic. So to sum it up the selfie session did made my day after all.

I didn't really hang around for long because my grandparents were at my house so i had to go back really fast and layan them. 

So that's just pretty much everything that happened. I was kinda exhausted and fell asleep in the middle of a conversation with my sister. 

Have a nice day ahead and don't forget to drink a lot of plain water!



0 comments:

Post a Comment