Thursday 28 August 2014

no title

They say it's not good to study during the maghrib period (when the sun sets down) so here I am sparing some of my golden time for my lovely baby blog. *sighs*

 Actually, I am in the middle of my SPM trial examinations which is sooooooo crazy and going to last for many many weeks that I couldn't even bother to start counting. Yeah, my life has been such a boredom this whole week and I couldn't find a single inspiration or idea to start writing posts except for some facts from the textbooks which have taken most days of my life.

 Facts that can drive people crazy and crazier.

But as to keep the blog running I still have to make a post at least. So here I go randomly bragging around pointlessly. I do have ideas actually but its going to be needing a lot of time you know to put up pictures and stuffs like that. The fact that I'm only part timing blogging making me unable to do that perfectly in time. I know I have been whining a lot about not having enough time and everything but yeah.. 

So anyways four more months guys and I'll be free for good. Bahahahah *evil laugh* 

Hmmm what else? Let me see.. 

Oh! I have been listening to Ed Sheeran's X full album like a lot lately and I'm totally in love with it especially Photograph and The man. If you haven't listen to it, you should because it's  a-w-e-s-o-m-e !! Go go check it out it's up on YouTube. 

Now, I have to go and get those songs outta my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment