Friday 22 August 2014

spill

To be honest I've been spending years and yearsss stalking the other's lives by reading and revising their blogs like crazy till it even became like my daily newspapers.

Something that has to be read and checked on every single day. *face palm* And that makes the whole blogging world isn't really something new or rare to me.

Although that, I didn't know that it was quite a challenging thing to be done. Now that I know how blogging feels like I couldn't lie but to actually say that I am kinda falling in love with the whole thing right now.

The best part of it is that it makes me feel like an artist painting and spilling inks and colours on a blank canvas freely and recklessly without having any restrictions or anything.

But of course guys its not all the good thing.

Let me tell you a thing about writing. It needs ideas. Not just any idea but something good, something interesting, something that has this wow factor, something that's catchy. And to generate the ideas that complement the whole checklist wasn't an easy task.

Honestly I am too currently struggling and battling hard with that part at the moment. You know having nothing interesting to write about and.. yeah but since I've started this I gotta fight till the end no? (I kinda like stick to the motto which tells that you have to finish what you have started.. which is kind of corny but.. it does help me to run my life)

But please don't be demotivated or exhausted whenever you're having a hard time trying to find interesting topics and ideas to write about.

 Just go with it. Just spill whatever that you feel like spilling. Just write whatever that you feel like writing. Just tell us whatever that you feel like telling.

Although you might not have the best story or the best grammar or the best words. Just spill. Just be yourself be confident be happy be brave. Anything else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment